The Basics of Playing Online Roulette for Real Money
Playing roulette can be fun and entertaining, and with the option of playing it online, it’s been made easier and convenient too. You can easily play your favorite roulette game anytime, anywhere as long as you can access the internet. Moreover, if you want play roulette for real money, you can find a lot of casinos online that will make it possible for you. However, before you even consider spending real money to play an online roulette game, you should know what to expect when playing it online, along with some tips on how and where to play.
Why Play Real Money Online Roulette
The fact that it’s possible to win money simply by playing roulette on your computer or mobile device is one of the main reasons why you should start playing roulette online. While there is the option of playing roulette online mainly for fun, playing that involves real money will allow you to win real money in return! However, you might want to start playing it for free first to help you learn more about the mechanics of online gambling without the risk of spending real money. Once you have learned everything you need to know, you should have no trouble playing roulette for real money in any online casino.
What to Expect when Playing Online Roulette
There are a few things you should expect when you decide to play roulette for real money online. These will help you increase your winning chances while minimizing your expenses at the same time:
- Lots of online casinos provide roulette bonuses especially if you’re a new player. Basically, roulette bonuses come in two different types: a cashable bonus which you can keep once you meet their wagering requirements, and a non-cashable or sticky bonus which you can use for wagering but won’t be able to keep.
- Stakes vary from one casino to another. You could expect stakes to range from as low as $1 to as high as $500. This is for the inside or outside bet, which only means you could place bets of up to $1,000 on a single round.
- You can find most roulette variations when playing in a downloadable software or the browser. In most cases, you are only limited to 1 or 2 options when you play in your mobile device.
- Most roulette variations in online casinos are powered by well-known providers such as NetEnt and Micrograming. However, if you’re from the US, you won’t be able to play in online casinos that are powered by these software providers.
Playing Online Roulette: The Basics
Roulette is a very straightforward game. You will find a table and a wheel containing 37 or 38 pockets depending on the version. The European version comes with 37 pockets, while the American version comes with 38 pockets due to an extra 00. The numbers will alternate in color, meaning the number 1 will come in red color, 2 in black, and so on except for the zeros which are neutral green in color.
The wheel is spun in a counterclockwise direction, whereas a small metal ball is spun in the opposite direction. Once the metal ball slows down, it will start bouncing around on the wheel, and will eventually stop in one of the pockets. The goal is very simple - to predict which particular pocket the ball will stop. However, there are several betting options you can choose from, which gives you several ways of winning. For example, you can win if:
- The ball stops on an even number
- If it stops on an odd number
- If it lands on a red number
- If it lands on a black number
- If it lands on a number between 1 to 18
- If it lands on a number between 19 to 36
- And so on.
Where to Play Real Money Online Roulette
Before you decide to play roulette for real money online, make sure you know which online casino you should play in first. Basically, you need to choose a casino that has the following feature:
- Reputable - online casinos that are licensed and regulated makes sure that your personal information won’t be revealed to anyone. It also means you can expect a safe and secure transaction.
- Lucrative and achievable bonuses - any online casino can provide huge bonuses. However, many sites will attract players with massive bonuses that often come with unrealistic wagering requirements. If you come across one, you will find it almost impossible to get your hands on the said bonus.
- Authentic gaming experience - if you play online roulette for real money, you want to have the feeling that you’re playing it within an actual casino. This would mean you have to choose one that offers high quality graphics, gameplay, and audio.